Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    Quote:

Jim wrote:
    Quote:

number6 wrote:
    Quote:

Jim wrote:

Actually, I wasn't aware of anything except the two proposed motherboard designs.

I think those were 2 of the best remembered "projects". You were thinking of PowerVixxen and PowerVixxenTL. (Thunder and Lightening)

Very early on there was an announcement of an accelerator, in the vein of Escena.
    OS4 on Mac too, as he reported finding a large quantity of G3 boards for 20 USD a pop.
    Virtual machines...
    Partnership with Guru Meditation/Reflect and Troika.
    He did work on the Eyetech line though and claimed to own the only existing MicroA1-I.
    He also did computer repair for the Eyetech line.

He'd require a full chapter in a book, and we're way off-topic anyway. heh.

We're talking about ACK, right?
    Not Amiga Inc.
    I'd love to know more.
    I'm more familiar with bPlan and Genesi than I am Eyetech, even though the Pegasos 1 and early Amiga One's were very similar.

I have notice one similarity in virtually all Amiga related enterprises, they get others to work and develop for little or no cash up front, make grandiose statements, and then if something is produced, they often don't pay for the work.

Yes, ACK. The more I think about what he was involved with the more I recall.
    eth3com.device

AW search was given quite a speed boost during recent repairs. You can always type in a known nick and get all the information I mentioned above...if you read enough.
    topic/nick search
    Adam was @ackcontrls

Have fun.

• »28.06.19 - 03:02