Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    Quote:

rob wrote:
    Quote:

redrumloa wrote:
    Quote:

rob wrote:
    by the 2009 settlement agreement which is still active.

Hyperion repeatedly violated this settlement agreement, which is easily demonstrable. You may disagree based on your feelings, but i believe Cloanto will easily win their lawsuit.

My point is that regardless of how this case concludes, Cloanto are still bound by the settlement agreement while the case is ongoing.

FYI Cloanto winning would probably be the best outcome here in my "emotionally charged" opinion.

I believe you bring up an excellent point by mentioning emotion.
    It is extremely challenging to be neutral, given the personal side of this...how people believe they have been wronged out of spite, cheated, ignored, etc.
    If you just look at english amiga board, A1k, a.org...it is evident that when 3.1.4 became available, the majority of people were just pleased to have something. Politics in the threads? Sure a bit, but the thrust was mostly exchange of reports and some thanks given.

Since the real issue is about ability to deliver product based on factors ranging from funding to manpower to management skills to..well you get the idea.
    We have much information grounded in fact concerning Hyperion's financial issues, along with frankly honest admittances over the years that there simply is no money. It is fair to say debt outweighs any perceived source of income, imo.
    Therefore, if there is any "rooting" to go on, I think people might wish to consider who has the most likely opportunity to deliver product, given all the factors involved in achieving that goal.

• »22.02.19 - 13:07