• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

redrumloa wrote:
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:

I agree with Andreas_Wolf, and as a former active moderator for both AmigaWorld.net and Amiga.org during, or shortly after A-Eon acquired both forum sites, I can tell you that neither Trevor, or Matthew wanted to be involved in the day-to-day activities of running or moderating either site.

I was a moderator for Wayne's AO up until shortly after A-Eonkit bought the site. They most certainly were meddling, I'll leave it at that.

Define what you mean by "meddling", or just accept that you are attempting to express a negative personal opinion, which I am fairly sure you can't get any other current or former moderators to agree with you on.

If you mean that meddling means that they have used the forum site to advertise their own products, I won't disagree, but anyone who wishes to advertise on the site can do so by purchasing advertising space. A-Eon just happened to buy the whole site when it became available, and therefore don't need to pay themselves for advertising space.

I don't agree with 100% of what A-Eon, or AmigaKit do, or say, but I didn't see any fault in how they asked the moderators and other A.org & AWN administrators to run the sites. On occasion, one or more of the moderators have acted too strong in their attempts to restrict or lessen disruptions by confrontational members, but that is not the fault of the site owners, and often other moderators, site admins, and/or Matthew & Trevor, have admonished over zealous moderators, for their actions.

I won't waste anymore of my time arguing with you about their "meddling", just show me one other moderator, or site admin that shares your opinion on that false accusation.

Sorry to the rest of you for going so far off topic, I'm done.

[ Edited by amigadave 08.11.2018 - 08:02 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »08.11.18 - 16:59