• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

outlawal2 wrote:
    Talking about a situation is one thing.. Wishing ill on everything and everyone is not useful to anyone.

Simple as that...

Maybe not so simple as you think, but generally, I agree that there is often too much negativity, and that wishing people ill is USUALLY not useful to anyone.

Quote:

....pointing out the fact that folks are painfully negative? And are you going to debate this statement?)

I'm not interested in debating that there are some negative comments, and people posting in this thread, but I would disagree that stating an opinion that the Amiga community might be better off if Hyperion Entertainment ceased to exist, is not an entirely negative comment, and it depends on your own point of view. In my case, I see that statement as a "matter of fact", which is of course only my opinion.

Quote:

This thread.. very little other than negativity..

I disagree, and think that this thread has provided lots of useful information about what is going on between the several parties involved.

Quote:

The entire online community is rife with negative, nasty people that have nothing of value to say or add to any civil conversation..

And I am damned tired of it all..

I suggest you spend less time reading online comments then, and become involved with friends and family instead. Life is short my friend.

Peace
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »06.11.18 - 19:00