• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Quote:

outlawal2 schrieb:
    Well yeah because that would be great for the Amiga community now wouldn't it?

Personally, I wish all of this crap would stop so we could work toward a decent Amiga environment where the platform could progress and thrive, but apparently this is the wrong forum for anything other than negativity and ill will..

So friggin tired of every forum and every online environment being nothing but negative crap, trolls and bullshit.

Pretty much NOWHERE can you find a civil conversation about anything these days and I would be sad if it didn't simply piss me off..

So Magicm please go ahead and continue wishing the worst on anything Amiga and continue to live your sorry dark and depressing life.. I will simply try to ignore the hate... Which seems to be a more difficult proposition every day

You know, this is morph.zone, not amiga.zone. Dunno how about you, but I chose MorphOS as my favorite Amiga style OS for a couple of reasons (in a nutshell: 1st: technologically most advanced and matured, 2nd no irrational promises and word domination dreams neither by the developers nor the users, 3rd no law sh*t).

I left Amiga(tm) (the name believing part of the Amiga heritage) for a couple of reasons I saw there. And it is and was clear since years. If it now crashes ultimatively, well, no sorry by me. I saw it coming, I took my concusons i bet on another horse and told it over teh years again and again. the name followers have been warned. A few years back I may even have laughed about this Amiga/Hyperion drama, today I am only yawning...

I guess among the MorphOS users I am not alone with this view.
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »06.11.18 - 18:25
    Profile Visit Website