• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Perhaps all users should consider boycotting both companies, until they come to an amicable settlement, fair for both parties? Or, boycott which ever company you disagree with, and support the other, if you think that such actions will resolve the current chaotic situation more quickly.

My personal preference is fairly well known, and has not changed in years, but I don't know of any way to get Hyperion to give up all rights and interest in all things related to the Amiga community, without the hot headed principle ownership partner probably doing something awful and damaging to the community, just out of spite, if he does not get some ridiculous price for selling his legal (and imagined) rights to all things related to our community. As long as there are 2 or 3 Amiga developers who are willing to donate their time supporting Hyperion's pathetic pace of development for AmigaOS4.x, Hyperion will continue to make promises they can't keep, and string along the users with false hopes, and wild dreams.

I wonder what would happen if someone hired those last few developers away from Hyperion, actually paying them for their time and efforts, and if the rest of the remaining Amiga developers refused to work for, or with Hyperion? Well, it's no use thinking of such things, as nothing is likely to change, and ten years from now, we will all still be having the same conversations, and moaning about the terrible lack of progress and updates from Hyperion.

[ Edited by amigadave 30.09.2018 - 20:33 ]
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »01.10.18 - 04:31