• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    @number6

Quote:

btw, anything new in the following since your last translation?

No, nothing new IMO. I think it shows that it's business as usual for Hyperion. Meaning: Not Much Business At All!

Income report continue to show negative income. Hyperion's main asset (the intangible assets) has one more linear write-down of EUR €35 847 to go (read: fiscal year 2018) before it's almost completely zeroed out and only €1 200 remains in that category. It seems like the cost for this asset (whatever it was that was acquired/paid for 3 years earlier for EUR €143 389), as well as other running costs of the company over the years, has been paid for by what is constantly being booked as an annually ever-growing EUR €467 704 (this report, €500K+ next report) short-term "other debts", and not by business operation. Just like before, I interpret this debt as that the owners has paid (and are paying) for everything out of their own pockets, and that Hyperion can't self-sustain as a company, and hasn't been able to do so for many years (ever?). Anyone, feel free to correct me on this! :-)

Edit:
    Does anyone know the Belgian legislation regarding the "limited liability" of limited liability companies? In Sweden, limited liability companies may continue to operate when assets runs below 50% of the issued share capital, but then the "limited liability" is replaced with *full* liability.

Edit 2:
    There are IMHO a few things in these reports that make them seem "corrected". The somewhat linear development across years (not talking about linear write-downs), almost the same sums from year to year, same posts merely slightly edited, etc. One plausible explanation would be that there hasn't been any activity to speak of during these years. But I think it has. I think they are juggling with the numbers. They are *years* late in submitting these reports, they are now submitting *anything* in order to escape being banned from business, and they are de-facto writing the reports *themselves* without any oversight from external, professional auditors. External auditors are normally a key component in the "limited liability" concept. This, in combination with the (from elsewhere) reported suspicious/fraudulent business practices. Well, time will tell I suppose...
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »06.08.18 - 23:07