• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    @Jim

Quote:

That post even tries to slander Trevor.

I believe you meant to refer to "libel"

Just a word about the website, based on what the author has written.
    There are several sections of disclaimers including "Introduction" and "About This Research".

Example: "Less than a quarter of the listed files are also cross-referenced in the article", which should tell you that the majority of documents provided are offered without comment. Anyone can use them for their own research and I'm sure this is the case.

In additiion he has plainly stated what he still hopes to achieve, what documentation he is looking for, and his appeal to have information sent in order to assist in his process.

In addition the bold print from the introduction "Please note: facts were referenced wherever possible. Everything else is personal opinion only!" makes it quite clear that people are going to use this opinion portion to discern what this "might" all mean. Each individual reading AmigaDocuments might well have their own interpretation.

In the end people believe what they want to believe. It -is- that simple.

Essentially, I see this site as 2 pronged. The documents are erm...documents and can be more readily accepted as facts.
    The balance is a bold and daunting task of attempting to tell a story by incorporating what he can from personal knowledge, the documents, and those items yet to be made public that he indicates are in his possession.

The point of my posting was solely to connect prior writings with the recent claim of audio clips, where the written postings tied to the information stated to be in said audio clips.
    Truth? See above about "belief".

[ Edited by number6 18.06.2018 - 10:10 ]
  • »18.06.18 - 15:07