• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Amy owns a car. Since 2009 she has let Hyper Harry use it. Still Amy”s car though.

Cloe has also been allowed to use the car, actually for much longer, even since long before Hyper Harry even existed. Over time, Cloe has taken over more and more of the actual ownership of the car from Amy. She has still let Hyper Harry use it though, at least as long as they were friends.

But then in his eternal wisdom Hyper Harry decides to screw Cloe over in her own domain as part of an obvious robbery scheme against her. Then Cloe won’t allow him to use the car anymore.

“But hey”, Hyper Harry says, “Amy lets me”!

“It’s my car”, Cloe say, “it’s my property as registered in public records since years. And I say no”!

“But my agreement with Amy...” Hyper Harry wines...

“Talk to *her* about it then, see if I care. It’s not her car, it’s *mine*! You should have given me love instead of hate! After all we were in bed together, we had something going, but you decided to rob me!”

(Edit: The names has been changed to protect the innocent. And with the hope of Kronos won’t start targetting grannies with his car...)

[ Edited by takemehomegrandma 04.01.2018 - 22:17 ]
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »04.01.18 - 14:52