Order of the Butterfly
Posts: 240 from 2015/6/30
On page 18 of the followingLinkQuote:
.[ Edited by Spectre660 08.08.2018 - 16:47 ]
Re: A1222 (Tabor)
Beitrag by Cyborg »July 9, 2018 13:14
Our part is 95% ready, I would say. The remaining 5% will be polished, optimized and tested. A few things are missing completely, but this falls in A-EON's area of responsibility.