• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Quote:

TheMagicM wrote:
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    since I still hold the rank of moderator at both sites, but I don't visit either site any longer, and have no desire to step in and moderate on either site again.

Thats interesting. I'm a mod on AO but I dont use any of the mod type tools since I dont regularly participate on AO and feel as though I "lost the right" because of that. I'm OK with that, its been a long time coming. The Amiga scene has many haters within. Coming over here and hanging out talking MorphOS is a breath of fresh air.

As far as Gunnar, I'm thrilled with the Vampire boards, regardless of the duration of time it has taken. "If you dont like the hardware, dont buy it.".

I'm super excited to buy the standalone Vampire board but havent ruled out buying the Vampire 1200.

I'm not so sure how I feel about the standalone. I have a V500+ in my A2000 I enjoy, but the new direction they are starting on isnt thrilling me. This latest requirement to register boards and record a digital serial number has me concerned.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »19.08.17 - 06:18
    Profile Visit Website