• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Intuition
    Quote:

Nadir wrote:
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    It has already been established that the producers of the Vampire boards don't provide such warranties. I don't expect such hobby projects to come with any warranty...

Well, I would expect them to follow the law of the land whether they are a hobby project or not. Under EU rules you always have the right to a minimum 2-year guarantee at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order. There is no opt-out from this requirement for small-scale producers. In fact, the right holds even for second-hand goods purchased from a trader (not a private person). I agree that this discussion is off-topic though.

Bosnia i Herzegovina isn't part of the EU (and never will be because the EU is a Christian Club(TM)), and certainly not Republika Srpska region of BiH where the Vampire is produced.

Though if one was to purchase it from Amigakit in Wales you would be covered by the EU regulations at least until the UK leaves the EU within the next couple of years.

[ Edited by Intuition 06.07.2017 - 18:32 ]
    1.67GHz 15" PowerBook G4, 1GB RAM, 128MB Radeon 9700M Pro, 64GB SSD, MorphOS 3.15

2.7GHz DP G5, 4GB RAM, 512MB Radeon X1950 Pro, 500GB SSHD, MorphOS 3.9
  • »06.07.17 - 18:30