• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    hey bumbum,

i'm an OS4 fanboy? i dont even have an OS4 capable machine.

You don't have an OS4 capable machine, and yet you are here in insult fest meltdown over the fact people are talking about the shortcomings of a commercial product. You aren't trying to calmly debate the pro side of the technical argument, only insult and shout down people who aren't 100% pro this board and pro anything and everything A-Eonkit kit does no matter what.

Quote:

oh and btw, i'm not attacking some indivisuals here because of the fact that they point out mistakes, no! i'm attacking them because of their arrogant and narcisstic attitude.

No, you are attacking people. You and ppcamiga1 are the only ones insulting and attacking people.

It is really astounding that you still don't see the bald faced hypocrisy of you shouting everyone down about how wonderful A-Eonkit is and everyone should buy their products, and yet you won't do it yourself.

MorphOS is moving further and further away from any association from the "Amiga" or the "Amiga Kommunity" each day. One day in the not so near future there will be no connection whatsoever. People like you and ppcamiga1 just need to deal with it and get over yourself. That day can't come soon enough. There is too much cult like mentality on that side of the fence.

[ Edited by redrumloa 03.11.2015 - 18:16 ]
  • »03.11.15 - 23:13