• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cego
    Quote:

Jim wrote:
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    i mean "turd sandwich" pretty much nails your ignorant and arrogant state of mind. people like you should piss off and never come back.

Actually, I rather liked that label, but it offended many including Andre Seigel.
    Unfortunately,you've brought it up after it was censored.
    And out of respect for the others here (especially Andre), I'm no longer taking the bait.

You own your own anger.
    I'm just amused at how easily you all try to justify bad decisions.
    I'm a relatively recent addition to the MorphOS community.
    Never owned a Peg.
    I just like this OS better and I have the greatest respect for its developers.

Some of you guys are getting rather cult like.
    Luckily we have people like AmigaDave to counterbalance that trend.

Look, Johannes is right, I do want to buy an X5000.

Its an exemplary machine.
    And as to Tabor, you have repeated what I truly believe it should be known as.

So, go eat your lunch.

"people like you should piss off and never come back"

Why when it will be so entertaining to see you proven wrong?

And do you own the Amiga community like a club?

We are now getting to see some of the real vitriol in the minds of some OS4 fanatics.

And I'm not even concerned about them, just about what hardware we are willing to support.

its a matter of point of view. i just hink that just developing and putting any hardware into the market is a big achievement in the amiga community.

you can't prove me wrong, because i have a totally different perception of that hobby. and as long as people like you keep BSing about everything the "others" put out, i'll repeat myself over and over.

dont get at me with that "i wanna buy an X5000 and think its nice bla bla" BS. You just proved many times by the way you talk about A-EON, OS4, etc. how you really feel about them. That elitist attitude is just disgusting.

i do not own the amiga community, but i clearly see the difference between the morphos and os4 community. How supportive they are and how much 3rd party projects they realize. our devs are the only ones doing an amazing job. the users just sit around and keep bashing os4 for their worse operating system and actually doing nothing. i didnt see ONE morphos system (maybe just one) in Neuss besides the ones brought by the MorphOS Team members. There were dozens of OS4 machines and companies presenting their new OS4 gadgets, games and hardware. So you still wanna tell me its all just about profits? really? i call that ignorant... maybe you need to attend one of those events to experience the community and spirit.

and besides all that, i never said dont critize anybody doing things for the amiga. But what you do is not criticizing in a constructive way, you just keep on bashing and insulting (yeah just like me, but i'm fine with that as long as some of you keep that kind of arrogance alive). And regarding your so called arguments: they are no arguments. talking about price/power arguments is ridiculous as a morphos user.

we all do user overpriced and underpowered hardware and software. but i'm repeating myself...
    Pegasos II G4 @1.0GHz, 1GB DDR Ram, Radeon 9200Pro, 240GB SSD+160GB HD, MorphOS 3.18, AmigaOS4.1 FE, Debian 8
  • »03.11.15 - 20:30