• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

Cego wrote:
    erm, the Sam460 is pretty much the same compared to a RaspPi and it still got MorphOS support.

And I bet if I got the MorphOS developers drunk, they'd admit wishing to have never supported it. The Sam460 is horribly underpowered to do any serious modern computing.

Quote:

And maybe you don't get it. Nobody is making money out of this. Everybody in this community is doing it for the passion even our devs. Its a hobby. The Amiga market is probably the worst one to choose when it comes to business and making money. Are you that kind of ignorant?
    Neither Jens Schoenfeld, A-EON or anybody else is doing this for money. Maybe you should get that into your brain.

Stop it, just stop. You honestly going to preach to me the state of the Amiga marketplace? You've gone full OS4 fanboy. A-Eonkit and Individual Computers are commercial businesses, not registered charities. Matt Leeman and his couple employees live off profit made from A-Eonkit sales. Jens certainly makes profit from his products. Even Trevor himself will tell you the goal is to turn a profit, not make a loss. I'd like you to provide links to statements any of these people have made that they are a nonprofit organization.

Quote:

When you expect hardware to be made for ca. 1000 users in the same price range than an rasperry pi, then you're just an illusionist who lives in another world.

You keep on blabbing about this. A-Eonkit can price this board wherever they want, just don't expect people outside of the narrow OS4 Kommunity to throw rose peddles and type fawning praise. It is what it is.

Quote:

But hey, i'm pretty sure that you and probably everybody else who are critisizing A-EON are pretty much aware of all that, you're not dumb. So i still wonder why you're nevertheless so harsh and hostile agains A-EON or OS4 development. Maybe you just wanna hate and feel yourself some kind of better and greater by doing that? I call that inferiority complex. Why can't you just have fun with your hobby? Thats what its all about. nothing more nothing less. I got the feeling that a lot of people here are still considering all this as a competition to become the best and put everybody else in their place. Grow up dude. The big times are over and neither MorphOS or anything else is going to land a big hit. We will never ever be able to compete with the real mainstream systems.

Our MorphOS community is pretty much dead because of that kind of arrogance and behaviour. Don't tell me that you're happy with that.

Absolutely amazing that they very person melting down, hurling insults at breakneck speed and throwing an epic shitstorm tantrum is calling someone else hostile for discussing the technical aspects of a commercial hardware project.

BTW, are you even eating your own dog food or are you morphing into another Hondo? What A-Eonkit computer do you own? An X1000?
  • »03.11.15 - 19:46