• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Yasu
    A lot of harsh word. Especially from Cego.

First, is the MorphOS community dead? I havn't noticed. If anything I think it has grown these last few years. Just like the AOS 4 crowd.

Second, I wonder why you like to use the word "hate" so much. It's pretty self evident that most people don't hate A-Eon here. Jim wants to buy a X5000, and most people, even ones like me who can't afford one, is at least glad that it is available. Don't confuse critizism (valid as well as not valid) with hate. It's childish.

Third, no one thinks MorphOS is going to take over the world any more than AmigaOS 4 will. But we are excited that an ISA shift is planned so MorphOS will get some new, future proof life in it.

Forth, Jens is doing it for the money actually. He don't do project he doesn't expect to make a profit from. Unlike A-Eon who seems to not worry about profits. Kudos to that!

Fifth, it's my opinion that the AOS 4 bashing nowadays comes mostly from other AOS 4 users who are disapointed about one thing or another. No wonder, there has been a lot of disapointments (no 4.2, no laptop, no smp, no gallium, basic drivers that cost extra, not fully supported hardware, a bad but expensive port of firefox etc). The times MorphOS users has complained has been when code was stolen.

Sixth, the AOS community is no better or worse than the MorphOS community when it comes to respect of the other side.
    AMIGA FORUM - Hela Sveriges Amigatidning!
    AMIGA FORUM - Sweden's Amiga Magazine!

My MorphOS blog
  • »03.11.15 - 19:12
    Profile Visit Website