• Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Quote:

Spectre660 wrote:
    The tone of this thread is unfortunate. (Demonstrates waffling and a lack of serious commitment to any existing new hardware on the part of some)
    If you don't like the specs of the Tabor then why do you feel the need to throw tantrums. ?
    (ah tantrums get you noticed in the Amiga crowd)
    Just move on to focus something that appeals to you .(New ISA's for instance)
    Also don't get stuck in the trend of thought that does not allow the exploration of different approaches to solve a perceived problem .(Why cant I get my Sam460ex a network connection under MorphOS?)

Why do you post here except to try to sell us on buying and supporting a bad design that the OS4 crowd will support like sheep.

BTW - WE had the first PPC boards, Amiga Inc eventually tried to follow our lead by selling relabeled evaluation boards.

I like Trevor, and am grateful he decided to invest in new PPC hardware, but I am not going to be bullied into accepting a bad decision of his and Varisys'.

"tantrums get you noticed in the Amiga"

Your overvalue your opinion and exaggerate our concern over the OS4 community.

And these 'tantrums' you try to minimize have nothing to do with OS4, they are logical statements as to why we shouldn't support Tabor.

Think you are going to change our minds by belittling us?
    Then you really have adopted an OS4 community outlook.

"Why cant I get my Sam460ex a network connection under MorphOS?"

Because you were too stupid to install a supported network card, until a native driver was created?
    Since that is EXACTLY what X1000 owners had to do originally to replace some of their onboard hardware.

When you have a GOOD point, come back.

In the meanwhile, we will be just fine.

And when the supplies of PPCs run out, where will OS4 users be?
    We will be using an improved version of an operating system that was already better than theirs.

On a cheaper to implement ISA, and we won't have to worry about arguing with salesmen.

[ Edited by Jim 03.11.2015 - 14:58 ]
    "Never attribute to malice what can more readily explained by incompetence"
  • »03.11.15 - 19:11