• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cego
    @Andreas

well my concern is not only about the arguments its also about the attitude how people talk about others and we morphos users are often act like we're the highest level of evolution and enlighted by the true amiga spirit. that arrogance is annoying me. yes there are os4 users who are quite similar but nevertheless there is still a spirit in the os4 community and positivity, just like in the classic one. just look through mz and tell me where all that stuff has been gone in our community? sometimes i have the feeling that theres nothing more important than bashing everything os4 related. morphos lacks a supportive and vivid community. all that bullshitting will get us nowhere. we can be lucky that our devs are pretty competent and fast in developing and improving morphos. otherwise morphos community was long gone.

i met an os4 Games developer and i asked him about morphos Support of his game. well you know what he told me? he's done with the morphos users because he got absolutely no feedback or support from anyone. he has a huge respect for the devs and a good relationship but he'll never ever do anything for morphos again.
    Pegasos II G4 @1.0GHz, 1GB DDR Ram, Radeon 9200Pro, 240GB SSD+160GB HD, MorphOS 3.18, AmigaOS4.1 FE, Debian 8
  • »03.11.15 - 17:39