• MorphOS Developer
    bigfoot
    Quote:

ernsteiswuerfel wrote:
    @bigfoot My findings on the new update so far (G5 11,2. Radeon X1300/RV516):

Shardertest works, moving around the Shadertest window works but as soon as I resize the Shardertest window rendering breaks inside with various artefacts.

Yep, there is indeed a problem with resizing shader-using applications in window mode. I'll get that fixed :)

Quote:

ernsteiswuerfel wrote:
    Also the mouse pointer gets kinda jerky and the G5 lags (though not 100% CPU load). If I manage to get the mouse pointer over the close button of the Shadertest window and close it the machine is back to normal.

That's probably because of the same issue as discussed here. There'll be a fix for it, but probably not right away, unfortunately.

Quote:

The colour issue in Virtual GP 2 i described in #204 is still there.

I'll have to have a look at Virtual GP 2 soon to find out why the rear view mirrors broke, so hopefully I can find out what that texture problem is at the same time.
    I rarely log in to MorphZone which means that I often miss private messages sent on here. If you wish to contact me, please email me at [username]@asgaard.morphos-team.net, where [username] is my username here on MorphZone.
  • »18.12.22 - 08:55
    Profile Visit Website