• Just looking around
    I haven't logged in here, in a long time. Just happened to be reading along.

Well I have to say, I disagree with BBRV. You should not contribute to any MorphOS bounties.

Did something change in the past few years, is MorphOS a non-profit, tax deductable organization?

If its still closed source, its still a private enterprise...you don't contribute to such things with gifts. That's inappropriate to ask, smacks of unethical, if you ask me.

But beyond that, foolish. For what purpose would I contribute to a cause, that the owners themselves do not believe in enough to bring it to fruition without contributions?

Feel free to explain the error in my logic. I haven't been around in a long time.

But I did drop by...coincidentally, for the exact same reason, that the earlier poster did...i.e to see if there was a product ready to go. Not one coming someday...see I've waited years, I can wait years more. I won't buy a product until it is OS and hardware and dev environment, and its in stock, and I can buy the whole thing.

It's interesting to see all the moves being made...and I don't doubt the sincerity of those involved nor the fact that they are really working on various projects....

only as for me, I couldn't stay involved without more tangible results.

Anyway, whatever this is...its continued on without me, and will continue to do so...

best of luck, and I do hope you get there someday...I'd like to join in on the fun.

later,
    Robert
  • »30.10.07 - 22:54