• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    AmigaMancer
    @wishmaster
    I didn't whine at all.

@Chain-Q
    Thank you for the feedback. It was very useful to me as your setup is very similar to mine. :-)

@juergen
    Quote:

I would like to learn more about your trouble with Scalos!

Exactly what do you mean by "multiple menu items selection"?

Ok, i will try to give an example:
    While holding down the RMB, go to the window menu and select Show->All files with your LMB. Although you are still pressing the RMB the menu disappears. This forbids you to make another selection and it shouldn't happen.

Quote:

Additionally, I would appreciate very much to get details about your observed hits with the about requester.
    I have noticed no hit on any of my machines.

It's not that the About function is important at all right? :-) but i will send you the log in 5 minutes. Check you PMs.

Quote:

Unfortunately, the palette problems are well-known, but I haven't found a solution yet :/

I hope that you will find what causing it in the future, because it's a bit annoying bug. It happens in many occasions, like when you run the Scalos prefs and you press use or save for example. Iirc, it also occured when i was using AGA. (68k version)

Oh, i forgot to mention the most serious bug that i have discovered so far: When i try to "drag around" an icon or make a "lasso box", (is this how they call it?) for a few seconds while running SnoopDos, the whole system locks! It doesn't happen every time, but in many of my attempts.
    This problem manifests in both AmigaOS and MorphOS but not with Ambient. So, it can`t be a system configuration error.
    Amiga 1200 user.
  • »02.03.06 - 09:50