• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    Quote:

juergen wrote:
    Quote:

When using window list mode the text in the command tab is written in German 'Erstellt ....., Letzter Zugriff...'. Also in previous beta.

I just tried to duplicate the problem described above, assuming you refer to the text window column headers.
    After changing my language from "Deutsch" to "English" and rebooting (language change on-the-fly is not supported yet), I get English texts anywhere, as expected. See the attached image.

Accordingly, I am a bit clueless, since I cannot fix any bug unless I can duplicate it here.

Maybe you meant something entirely different with "command tab" ??

Sorry, I didn't explain this one really well. I didn't mean the text window column headers but the text below in the Comment tab, wich is German. Look at this screenshot.

Quote:

juergen wrote:
    Quote:

I'm using the global trashcan, but I can't empty the trashcan with the 'empty trashcan' command from the 'icons' menu.

Where do you enable "global trashcan" ?
    Looks like I missed something here :-?

If you delete a file you get a requester wich lists the files you want to delete, there is also a tab in this requester where you can configure the trashcan, see above screenshot for my config. If I delete a file it goes to the trashcan in 'scratch:trash' however if I select 'Empty Trashcan' from menu it doesn't remove the files from 'scratch:trash'.
  • »02.12.05 - 16:55