• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    marcik
    Well, I said that no decision will be made until end of summer, but as I'm having a break today (I think i desevred it - yesterday new engine rendered it first webpage, and from now it'll be much easier so expect some status raport and screenshots soon :-) ) and after reading posts in this thread i've started to think about sollution like this:
    1. Bounty version will be released for free. But non LGPL parts of sources won't released. They will be sent to morphzone with a clause that they can be released when i'll stop developing (say, that for example if i won't release any new version in one year then it's dead and sources can be released). And to this version only bug-fix releases are possible.
    2. Non-bounty version will be paid, and more advenced (and price will be lower than suggested by someone 49 euros). Possible in future switiching to new version of engine will be also covered by this non-bounty version.

Any comments (well, comments about my sucky english aren't needed ;-) )?

PS. Yes, still no decision was made. It's all random thoughs, like whole non-free idea was. But since it went public, then it's not much that i can do and whole debate must a public now :-)

[ Edited by marcik on 2006/7/30 22:31 ]
  • »30.07.06 - 22:04