Senex
    Quote:

How about a few more posts like this?!

Thanks to Fabian 'Logain' Zaengel and Raquel & Bill I got the privilege to become one of the first betatesters, so I'm a Pegasos owner already since August 20, 2002.

One thing has led to the next, and the "just" plain user Senex became more and more actively involved - which I've enjoyed and therefore am very grateful to these three as well as to further people I got to know later on.

Genesi's french difficulties brought that direct route to an end also for me, but on the other hand at that point already a basis had been in place to move on along other pathways which evolved from there.

Thus I'm quite certain that without the opportunity to become a Betatester I, today I'd probably not be an Amiga user anymore - time will tell if this is actually a good thing for me or not... :-D

Needless to say that once the Pegasos II came out, I did also buy one from the first commercial production run. The configuration of my Pegasoi is listed at Pegasos World. (A pity, by the way, that not more users entered themselves into that database.)

And what has become from my Pegasos I/G3-600 will be published at amiga-news.de in the next days. :-)
  • »27.01.05 - 20:57
    Profile Visit Website