• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Templario
    My case is more strange, after of work with my Amiga500 updated, I begun with MorphOS because I bough one Efika but never I got install MorphOS, one time I got see the MorphOS boot pic only, and after appeared in the market the SamEp440 and I started with the OS4 and yes I was one ultra of OS4, after of have much but very much problems with the Sams because I bought three, I got of first hand my first MacMini when MorphOS started to run in this machine and since then until now, I have the two Sams like that is the AmigaOS4 the state of the art like ornament, well my Sam460ex of rack because it has problems of crashes and I'm happy with the MorphOS that I use for the browser and the PTP program transfer, I leave the OS4 sect, where only they got money from their faithful wwith strange little tricks, for that the best option to beginners is MorphOS, you can buy one mac of second hand for little money and test the system before to pay for it, the OS4 not there are these two options, buy one Sam and cross your fingers or one expensive X500xx and the OS4 is of pay not there is a demo version and the updates too of course, even the drivers.
    MorphOS the best option to start in the Amiga world.
  • »12.02.20 - 13:08