• Cocoon
    Cocoon
    amigakit
    @vox

I cannot speak about Hyperion because we are separate companies and not affiliated to Hyperion company in any way. I would ask you not conflate the two entities together as they are in sole charge of OS4 development and we have no responsibility for that. Our main project is the Enhancer Software which we use to supplement any missing software features that our customers expect and demand when purchasing an X5000 system.

From my perspective of managing the Enhancer Software project and Amiga Developer Team, we have made incredible progress over the last few years in terms of development. Warp3D Nova, OpenGL ES 2.0 and RadeonRX drivers are a few good examples of major development sub-projects spanning over a year of work. They form important structure of the complete Enhancer Software which is growing steadily.

We have not rested, and there are some major new components added to the forthcoming Enhancer Software 2.0.

It should go on record that we have had invaluable help from Frank and Mark in providing complete driver support for the X5000. They have been both helpful and understanding to needs of our projects and it is much appreciated.
    www.amigakit.com - Amiga store
  • »14.11.19 - 11:38
    Profile Visit Website