• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:

Could it be that Hyperion will actually cease to exist as a legal entity in Belgium? Makes me wonder how close Ben Hermans is to giving up on Hyperion Entertainment as a business? I don't imagine that he has made enough money from AmigaOS4 sales to even cover all the legal costs from the initial legal battle with Amiga Inc. AND this current legal struggle with Cloanto and the "Amiga Parties".

Let's give him some encouragement; "Give it up Ben", no one likes you or believes what you say anymore. Obviously no work is being done to develop AmigaOS4 at this point in time (and probably not for the past several months, since Sollie was fired). Just let it go and allow Cloanto and the community to carry what is left of the Amiga forward.

It is ridiculously long overdue for HYPE to close up shop. It seems to me the OS3.14 release (or whatever it is called A_W) gave a temporary shot in the arm for legal costs. I'd imagine that is just about dried up.

What I wonder is what scorched earth tactic will he do on his way out? He won't just leave, he'll probably try to take down all of his former associates and business partners. Will he sue A-Eonkit, the Wonder Twins and others?

[ Edited by redrumloa 08.08.2019 - 12:01 ]
  • »08.08.19 - 15:59