• rob
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    rob
    Quote:

number6 wrote:

Not sure what you mean about cycle, but if we're talking the start of this in general:

watch the 2nd vid, see the kickstart

As I stated prior in this thread:
    The ink was barely dry on the Amiga Inc./Hyperion VOF settlement of 2009 when this occurred.

Quote:

Mike told Timothy that it was the Manomio case that had brought the initial cease and
    desist involving Hyperion, to which Ben had promised explanations, and which ultimately
    led to the 2016 case, which did not come out of the blue as Timothy thought.

Source

Show me a denial regarding the above and I'll consider changing my opinion as to how this all started.

I hadn't seen that before. A very interesting read indeed.

Related?

"After making the money transfer in december 2016 and signing the software acquisition agreement on January 30th, 2017, we have bought the P96 RTG software from Tobias Abt and Alexander Kneer. A prior license agreement with Hyperion entertainment for use of P96 in OS4.1 is part of the agreement, and will of course be continued under ownership of iComp. There is no other license agreement with any other party besides this."

"Unfortunately, there is a market actor that claims to have a perpetual license for P96, without having any written proof for this claim. We were even summoned to not advertise what the agreement clearly says: iComp GmbH is the only legal source for a P96 software registration. We believe that a claim of a software product or bundle containing a "registered version" of P96 is false advertising."

https://icomp.de/shop-icomp/en/33/items/icomp-confirms-ownership-of-p96.html
  • »18.02.19 - 00:48