AmiWest 2017 Demo
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    sacc-user
    Quote:

KennyR wrote:
    Quote:

Acill wrote:
    Lastly I was asked to go up and demo real fast with nearly no notice so I did the best I could.

Yeah, I saw that. The usual shit at Amiwest where MorphOS is concerned.

Why do you attack AmiWest?

We have asked, invited over and over again (over many years)for Morph to be presented.
    AmigaDave and Paul were kind enough to spend their time and resources to do so.
    always saying that it should be a morph team member.

We try to offer/have time for everyone and thing. But just a user group thing that is far from perfect

It's a fast two days.

Again, Please come to AmiWest2019 and fix the problems you see!

sacc
  • »21.10.18 - 23:55
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > I guess I was given wrong info when I asked.

Regarding what?

> I also mentioned to other I wasnt completely sure
    > why the PCIe version isn't supported.

Can you give the timestamp of this? I can't hear it at least when the alleged "firmware" reason is given around 18:45.
    Anyway, these were presented here on MorphZone as the reasons:
    https://morph.zone/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12146&forum=11&start=14

> The Radeon 9200 PCI card support is new to me. I could of sworn
    > I tried mine in the X5000 from my Mediator and it worked.

Really? This would be in contrast to what Spectre660 reported there:

https://morph.zone/modules/newbb_plus/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12372&forum=11&start=4

If this really works while keeping the 3D-supported card for OS4 in the PEG slot and without swapping cards when changing between operating systems, there will be some MorphOS-interested X5000 users happy to hear I'm sure.

> As far as price that was corrected by a viewer.

Yes, he said it was "95 EUR or something", but it's actually 79 EUR.

> The G4 powerbooks with radeon, ibooks and G5
    > I mention should all be correct.

Regarding PowerMac G5 support, it was said:
    17:59: "The very last models aren't supported but every other model is."
    -> AGP-based PowerMac9,1 is also unsupported.
    18:26: "I think the last time they made the G5 was like a 2.7 GHz..." — "Right."
    -> No, not right. The 2.7 GHz model is AGP-based. The PCIe-based models only went up to 2.5 GHz.
    18:55: "the single-processor ones, [...] they all work [...] very well."
    -> No, see unsupported SP 1.8 GHz PowerMac9,1.

Regarding iBook support, it was said:
    27:58: "Some of the smaller iBooks [...] 12 inch ones, they won't work as they came with Nvidia cards."
    -> No iBook ever came with an Nvidia GPU, so all iBook G4 models in all screen sizes are supported.

Regarding PowerBook support, it was said:
    28:10: "All PowerBooks will work."
    -> Not sure why you say that when just moments before you correctly said that the "mini" PowerBooks (12") are not supported because of their Nvidia GPU. Beside all the 12" inch models, not supported are all PowerBook G3 and earlier models, all Titanium PowerBook G4 models (except PowerBook3,5) and the Nvidia-based 17" Aluminum PowerBook5,1.

Regarding eMac support, it was said:
    28:13: "If you have an eMac, the eMac works."
    -> Actually, the 1.0 GHz and slower eMac models are not supported.

Regarding PowerMac support, it was said:
    28:36: "Pretty much all the PowerMacs work pretty well."
    -> Beside all the PCIe-based models, not supported are all PowerMac G3 and earlier models, the PCI-based PowerMac G4 models (PowerMac1,2) and an AGP-based PowerMac G5 model (see above).

> Since when do non radeon models of the 12" work?

Non-Radeon PowerBook G4 models are not supported, regardless of screen size. Non-Radeon iBook G4 models do not exist.
  • »22.10.18 - 00:42
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    outlawal2
    I see the usual BS from this community. Things the same as they always have been. A group of people are kind enough to bust their asses to pull off a show dedicated to all things Amiga and a handful of keyboard warriors that do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING constructive for the community, bitch when whatever THEY perceive as important doesn't meet their own standard. Whatever that may be.

Ascill is kind enough to pack up his equipment, show up at the show on his own dime and on his own time and provides a walk thru of someone else's product (MorphOS) and all you guys can do is Bitch. If you are going to Bitch (as that appears all you losers are good for) then at least get your sh%t straight. Why are you not complaining about the fact that ONCE AGAIN no one showed up from Morph OS to show their product? Don't beat up the guy that is doing this as a favor to YOU, and all you can do is be completely selfish and ungrateful.

I wish to thank each and every one of you folks that took the time and effort to host and participate in Amiwest 2018 and as far as this "community" goes, if you don't have any thing decent to say or share then please go away as you and your kind are not needed.

Period

[ Edited by outlawal2 21.10.2018 - 20:02 ]
    "Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence." Quote from Rambo...
  • »22.10.18 - 00:57
  • MorphOS Developer
    Piru
    As to why not travel to United States?

For me it's a matter of principle. I am not willing to travel to a country who seem it fit to force me to a) give my fingerprint for unspecified uses b) divulge my social media credentials c) unlock crypto on my devices for inspection (and possibly implantation) in order to be allowed to enter the country. If refusing to do so means that I'm not allowed to enter, I don't feel invited.

As one wise man once said "Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

PS. I know such tactics are already in use in other countries as well, and are spreading too. It's an unfortunate development.
  • »22.10.18 - 01:37
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    You know what, the demo was me showing off 3.11 and I answered some questions wrong from models I never owned and was a bit off. If you want to nitpick about powerbooks sizes and things that dont work from a few models that chances are people cant even find anymore than so be it. The fact that i come to the show to show things off, got SEVERAL OS4 users very interested in the MorohOS platform to begin with INCLUDING a developer that has no idea things were so close in the way things compiled and work speaks a lot for what I did. I spent a lot to go to the show because I like it, and I bring my MorphOS gear because no one else seems to want to do it.

I am done with this then. If all you have is bad to say instead if just slamming the effort of a demo that I had like 5 minutes notice to do then we are lost to the shadows in all this with no way out into the light.

Go jump off a damn cliff.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »22.10.18 - 01:40
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    Piru
    I have to add that I find it curious that people find it necessary to underline any mistakes in a presentation from a volunteer.

I for one welcome all kind of presence and/or visibility. It's better than none.

Also giving presentations is really hard, especially if you haven't had time to prepare. Technical difficulties are not helping either.
  • »22.10.18 - 01:50
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    sacc-user
    Quote:

Piru wrote:
    As to why not travel to United States?

For me it's a matter of principle. I am not willing to travel to a country who seem it fit to force me to a) give my fingerprint for unspecified uses b) divulge my social media credentials c) unlock crypto on my devices for inspection (and possibly implantation) in order to be allowed to enter the country. If refusing to do so means that I'm not allowed to enter, I don't feel invited.

As one wise man once said "Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

PS. I know such tactics are already in use in other countries as well, and are spreading too. It's an unfortunate development.

@Piru
    I would really enjoy meeting you. Your work for us has been outstanding!

I'm sorry you can't come to see us. I do understand the issues you discuss.

But, in order to have the MorphOS community be there, they have to be there.
    That stated, there are several ways:
    Make a banner, ship it to us, we will display it.
    Send info sheets, we'll hand them out.
    Pay for a table, (very cheap) this gets you on the web page as a contribing member of the community!

Send Dave or Paul with some support, if the morph guys are in for a dollar, that lots of dollars.

There are more ways to be part..

sacc
  • »22.10.18 - 02:29
    Profile Visit Website
  • ASiegel
    Quote:

Acill wrote:
    I am done with this then. If all you have is bad to say instead if just slamming the effort of a demo that I had like 5 minutes notice to do then we are lost to the shadows in all this with no way out into the light.

Anybody showing off MorphOS at user meetings is appreciated.

You have been around long enough to know that individual views expressed on the internet are just that: One person's opinion.

In the past, the MorphOS development team provided access to unreleased software so it could be exhibited at AmiWest. I also personally assisted David to get the embroidered shirts done for the show and helped with various other promotional materials. Moreover, we had numerous community members share recommendations on what software should be presented when they were asked on MorphZone.

From my perspective, it has been a mutually supportive relationship.

That said, if you do not enjoy showing off MorphOS, please do not feel any obligation to do so. Time at user meetings should be spent doing things you like. These events should never feel like a burden.
  • »22.10.18 - 03:25
  • MorphOS Developer
    jacadcaps
    Thanks for the presentation Acill.
  • »22.10.18 - 08:15
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Maybe a remote session/presentation from Europe may offer an option next time. Acill does a good and reliable job though. A remote session may help to back him up a little.

[ Editiert durch Zylesea 22.10.2018 - 13:21 ]
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »22.10.18 - 11:19
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    I enjoy showing it off. I was going to be at Amiwest regardless. My main goal is to show people its more Amiga-like than they realize. I'll admit looking at my video now I had some off questions I didnt expect and that showed. In the future helping me out with a list of specs, hardware supported, current prices and any info the team would like presented would be a big benefit. I wont ask you to pay for a table, but I still enjoy having the opportunity to show MorphOS off.

I dont know many that use an X5000 as their main machine now for MorphOS other than me. That should tell you a lot about how I feel about this OS!

Lets hit the reset button here and help me help you.
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »22.10.18 - 13:01
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    outlawal2
    As always you are the consummate class-act..

Again thanks for your efforts not only at Amiwest, but day to day contributions to the Amiga community as a whole.

We DO appreciate it!

Back to the MorphOS presentation, maybe the folks at MorphOS can ask for volunteers like a month before Amiwest.. Volunteers like Acill that would be willing to show off the OS. With a month preparation, MorphOS could provide up to date information to the volunteer(s) and a better presentation would be provided. Along with the specific info to the presenter, maybe some brochures and banners could be provided. Nothing extravagant, just simple concise up to date information.

Hell I have no dog in this fight and I would be willing to take a few pages of information and turn out a banner and handouts for use. I am sure I am not the only one that would enjoy doing this
    "Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence." Quote from Rambo...
  • »22.10.18 - 13:12
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    @thread

2 things spring to mind concerning issues that, if solved, would open up new possibilities.

(1)The hotel wifi has been problematic, which has made for difficult attempts at presentations/assistance from anywhere off the show floor. AmiWest did try skype once, and I believe it ended up more annoying than informative from a viewer's perspective.

(2)Ironing out technical issues ahead of time. I was informed that setup is done the day of the show. This seems unacceptable given the delays from mere setup itself, the emergency runs to get supplies, the delays caused by technical issues only discovered at the last minute or during the show, lack of time to test presentations, etc.

(3)In addition, it is my understanding that the show requires a takedown and re-setup between Saturday and Sunday, due to lack of adequate security. Is this true?
    If so, then all issues are having to be addressed twice, which is simply making the work harder.

Does SACC agree? If so, can these issues be addressed?

• »22.10.18 - 13:32
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Quote:

number6 wrote:
    @thread

2 things spring to mind concerning issues that, if solved, would open up new possibilities.

(1)The hotel wifi has been problematic, which has made for difficult attempts at presentations/assistance from anywhere off the show floor. AmiWest did try skype once, and I believe it ended up more annoying than informative from a viewer's perspective.

(2)Ironing out technical issues ahead of time. I was informed that setup is done the day of the show. This seems unacceptable given the delays from mere setup itself, the emergency runs to get supplies, the delays caused by technical issues only discovered at the last minute or during the show, lack of time to test presentations, etc.

(3)In addition, it is my understanding that the show requires a takedown and re-setup between Saturday and Sunday, due to lack of adequate security. Is this true?
    If so, then all issues are having to be addressed twice, which is simply making the work harder.

Not true on having to tear down saturday and setup again Sunday. Things are secure and the only thing I have seen people put away is the shops like AmigaKit. I wouldnt expect them to leave things out though. the doors are locked and no one gets in beofore its unlocked the next day.

Internet and Wifi is a big issue though. It was my #1 complaint last yeas and this year is seemed even worse off.
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
  • »22.10.18 - 15:00
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    KennyR
    Only one person criticising Acill here. And I guarantee if Andreas himself was ever in the situation where he had to give a presentation on no notice and told to hurry it along, he's almost certainly stutter and repeat himself over and over and say the occasional stupid thing. Because that's what almost everyone does. I personally learned the hard way to politely decline if that's done to me, but that option was of course not open to Acill as he'd come all this way. I thought he did rather well, considering.

I'm critising Amiwest instead. If Trevor spoke too long, then he should have been cut. If OS4 crashed too often, it should have been cut. They got their time slots and it was their fault they overran them, whether sponsors or not. It really hasn't been the first time where it's MorphOS or AROS who end up squeezed between the "main acts".
  • »22.10.18 - 15:12
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    Quote:

Acill wrote:
    Quote:

number6 wrote:
    @thread

Not true on having to tear down saturday and setup again Sunday. Things are secure and the only thing I have seen people put away is the shops like AmigaKit. I wouldnt expect them to leave things out though. the doors are locked and no one gets in beofore its unlocked the next day.

Internet and Wifi is a big issue though. It was my #1 complaint last yeas and this year is seemed even worse off.

ok. Then that almost forces personal appearance by people for presentations/dialog as opposed to the opportunity to use skype as an alternative.

And how do you feel about having to setup the day OF the show? Does that not lead to delays and less time for enjoyment and/or testing presentations etc.?

• »22.10.18 - 15:13
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Having to setup before isnt bad. I get in Friday afternoon and have been able to get my table all setup and unload my things well in time for the show Saturday. i also get in on Saturday about 8:30 am to get things going beore they let the public in at 10am. Its been plenty of time for me.
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
  • »22.10.18 - 17:00
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

Acill wrote: I am done with this then. If all you have is bad to say instead if just slamming the effort of a demo that I had like 5 minutes notice to do then we are lost to the shadows in all this with no way out into the light.

Go jump off a damn cliff.

Acill - You're an UNPAID VOLUNTEER STAR - you get my support for sure, and please don't take any notice of the people who don't appreciate your valued efforts for OUR community. :bloons:
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »22.10.18 - 23:59
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Quote:

Acill wrote:
    Having to setup before isnt bad. I get in Friday afternoon and have been able to get my table all setup and unload my things well in time for the show Saturday. i also get in on Saturday about 8:30 am to get things going beore they let the public in at 10am. Its been plenty of time for me.

Hello Paul, and everyone else reading this thread. Sorry I could not attend AmiWest 2018 (or 2017 as well), I will make every effort to attend the 2019 AmiWest Show, and if I can get a little help from other members of MorphZone, and the MorphOS Dev. Team members, I will try to prepare better in advance of the show. Getting prepared months in advance I think is the key to providing a better presentation, because all of us are busy with "real life issues", and something always seems to come up to interrupt preparations at the last moment, so preparing long in advance makes the unexpected easier to deal with.

I don't know if the main problems with poor Internet connectivity via the hotel can be resolved, as getting a temporary 2 or 3 day connection of a good quality and wide bandwidth, is very expensive, and hard to set up, as we found out with the Amiga 30 event in Mountain View, California a few years ago. I will attempt to check to find out if obtaining such temporary Internet service is feasible for the entire show, and ask if the expense is something that all organizations and individuals renting tables want to share the cost of, but I am not optimistic that anything has changed significantly within the last several years.

Without better Internet connectivity, a remote presentation by one or more of the MorphOS Dev. Team members would probably be a waste of their time, and just an exercise in futility. If any of the Dev. Team members, or just a single user, or group of users, wish to prepare a prerecorded video presentation for the 2019 AmiWest Show, I would be happy to make sure it is scheduled, and any needed equipment to display it will be available.

I understand that most, if not all, of the Dev. Team members, are very busy with their work, personal lives, and the few hours per month that they can dedicate to working on new MorphOS code, so I don't expect any of them to spend additional time, working on making a video presentation for any computer show, specially one that is so far away that it is difficult, or impossible for them to attend easily. We have many talented and passionate users, who should be able to create such a video presentation, given almost a full year to work on it in their spare time.

Again, sorry I have not been able to attend AmiWest the last 2 or 3 years, but I plan to be there next year, and I an asking for the whole MorphOS community to help make the presence of MorphOS at next year's show one of the best there has ever been. I am open to any and all suggestions, and hoping that Paul/Aciil will also be attending next year's show, and will help me represent MorphOS. There is much more interest in MorphOS at AmiWest than most MorphOS users and developers realize.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »23.10.18 - 01:33
  • jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    Hello Paul, and everyone else reading this thread. Sorry I could not attend AmiWest 2018 (or 2017 as well), I will make every effort to attend the 2019 AmiWest Show, and if I can get a little help from other members of MorphZone, and the MorphOS Dev. Team members, I will try to prepare better in advance of the show. Getting prepared months in advance I think is the key to providing a better presentation, because all of us are busy with "real life issues", and something always seems to come up to interrupt preparations at the last moment, so preparing long in advance makes the unexpected easier to deal with.

I've noticed that no matter how well or bad you have prepared for a presentation and know your stuff, it's important to have a small plan on a paper in front of you when giving the presentation even for smaller hobby things. Otherwise it's easy to forget something in the pressure you get there. Even if you check things beforehand and it all feels clear then, the actual situation is a bit different always and can be derailed. I haven't looked any videos from this event, so I don't know if Acill did that or not, but just a note from my own experience that it makes thing so much more comfortable :)

Quote:

I don't know if the main problems with poor Internet connectivity via the hotel can be resolved, as getting a temporary 2 or 3 day connection of a good quality and wide bandwidth, is very expensive, and hard to set up, as we found out with the Amiga 30 event in Mountain View, California a few years ago. I will attempt to check to find out if obtaining such temporary Internet service is feasible for the entire show, and ask if the expense is something that all organizations and individuals renting tables want to share the cost of, but I am not optimistic that anything has changed significantly within the last several years.

Don't you have mobile routers there to have own connection for your own machines at least, if public networks don't work? Cheap router and own SIM, or even some prepaid SIM, shouldn't cost much at all and are fast enough nowadays?
  • »23.10.18 - 05:12
    Profile Visit Website
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    sacc-user
    Quote:

number6 wrote:
    @thread

#6{quote}

@ number6
    thanks for the thoughtful ideas:

Yes the worst issue is the hotel internet. I don't know how to fix this.

Sorry, the SACC budget can't afford an outside internet vendor at this time.

Yes, we can and do setup on Friday night. I am usually doing Classic Clinic myself.
    This year we tried to test the month before and the week before. But the rooms were rented out and we could NOT get in to do much.
    The hotel staff is quite helpful, but won't let us into the server room to make meaningful changes.

Paul and Bill drive three to six hours to setup on Friday. But break down is not done.
  • »23.10.18 - 06:18
    Profile Visit Website
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    sacc-user
    Quote:

KennyR wrote:

I'm critising Amiwest instead. If Trevor spoke too long, then he should have been cut. If OS4 crashed too often, it should have been cut. They got their time slots and it was their fault they overran them, whether sponsors or not. It really hasn't been the first time where it's MorphOS or AROS who end up squeezed between the "main acts".

@KennyR

Why? We are like a family dinner. Each one pitches in and Folks just talk, we enjoy.
    It's not a formal thing. It's a user group thing!!!

that said.. of course, sponsors "earn" their spots (as it should be)

We could not have an AmiWest without the genrosity of sponsors (you understand this?)

BTW, Paul was asked about a presentation (see thread talking about who's going morph at amiwest) . If he wanted to do his thing at a certain time or wanted more time, we would have just let him. Ask AmigaDave, we gave him all the time he wanted too.

Kenny, if you invested as much (you do know it's takes more) in presenting morphos as much as other users/venders do to present their stuff..

MorphOS would have a great response in Sacramento.
  • »23.10.18 - 06:37
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:Without better Internet connectivity, a remote presentation by one or more of the MorphOS Dev. Team members would probably be a waste of their time, and just an exercise in futility. If any of the Dev. Team members, or just a single user, or group of users, wish to prepare a prerecorded video presentation for the 2019 AmiWest Show, I would be happy to make sure it is scheduled, and any needed equipment to display it will be available.

ok. I'm convinced by all I've heard here and additionally in irc etc. over the years that it's more of a problem even trying to come up with a solution to the hotel internet issue.

Oddly when I asked for a viable alternative in irc, I got the same response...recorded presentation.
    I think that is something worth looking at. As the only thing lost is the interactivity between presentation and show goers/internet viewers, you could discuss different ways to supplement this.

Utube chat
    Acill/AmigaDave on the show floor
    irc channel

For the above, what I'm getting at is still having an avenue for q/a based on the presentation.
    Perhaps even the person doing the recording of the presentation could be available through irc for q/a?

Or would doing any of the above also be a complication that I'm not aware of?

• »23.10.18 - 12:57
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    sacc-user
    Quote:

number6 wrote:
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:Without better Internet connectivity, a remote presentation by one or more of the MorphOS Dev. Team members would probably be a waste of their time, and just an exercise in futility. If any of the Dev. Team members, or just a single user, or group of users, wish to prepare a prerecorded video presentation for the 2019 AmiWest Show, I would be happy to make sure it is scheduled, and any needed equipment to display it will be available.

ok. I'm convinced by all I've heard here and additionally in irc etc. over the years that it's more of a problem even trying to come up with a solution to the hotel internet issue.

Oddly when I asked for a viable alternative in irc, I got the same response...recorded presentation.
    I think that is something worth looking at. As the only thing lost is the interactivity between presentation and show goers/internet viewers, you could discuss different ways to supplement this.

Utube chat
    irc channel

For the above, what I'm getting at is still having an avenue for q/a based on the presentation.
    Perhaps even the person doing the recording of the presentation could be available through irc for q/a?

(sigh)
    we did (rather Bill and Robert) all those things in the past two years
    (sigh)
  • »23.10.18 - 21:19
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    number6
    Quote:

sacc-user wrote:
    Quote:

number6 wrote:
    Quote:

Utube chat
    irc channel

(sigh)
    we did (rather Bill and Robert) all those things in the past two years
    (sigh)

Yes I know. But my post is specifically about addressing a MorphOS demo from someone overseas.
    It's not related to any other presentation we're discussing in this thread.

Sorry if that was not clear.

• »23.10.18 - 22:33