• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    KennyR
    Quote:

amigadave wrote:
    I agree that both Clinton's are crooked, but 99.5% of all millionaires and 99.9999% of all politicians are equally crooked, so that is no surprise. What scares me is that there is insufficient activism for electing an Independent candidate, and we are going to get screwed by either Republican, or Democratic candidates. I fear we may already be out of time to successfully promote an Independent candidate that can defeat either Trump, or Clinton.

All politicians are corrupt, but not all politics are. What Clinton stands for is so-called "progressive" politics, which is fundamentally a corrupt ideology, at least in practice. While they pretend to cultivate social justice, they are really just garnering power by amplifying the identity differences around people - gender, sexuality, race - for their own gain. They are authoritarians, never shrinking away from forcing others to think as they do. They persecute and punish dissidents and "wrongthinkers" by creating a system they can't win inside. And all the time, they pretend to be on the side of the common people, while cosying up to banks, corporations, and wealthy lobbyists.

We kicked ours out. You will too.
  • »29.07.16 - 20:06