• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    WB_Coder
    Quote:

Kronos wrote:
    @Jim

It will go to the person decided by the court. This should be the one that pays the most, or the one that pays the fastest. (Remember when C= went under there were higher bids then Escom that weren't considered for one or another reason).

Also, what is to sell ? The OS itself is still owned by AInc, most components developed after 2001 belong to their authors. They only thing they have is a (nontransferable) distribution licence. Might very well be that AEon would need to buy Hyperion complete with all debts in order to secure that one.

Exactly! They (Hyperion) do not own anything worth selling to A-Eon, so the only way for Trevor to end up with the rights to keep developing AmigaOS4.x, would be for him to buy Hyperion outright and resolve the unpaid contracts or material suppliers (though I don't think Hyperion has purchased any materials in years, other than blank CD's/DVD's and shipping envelopes).

Where is my popcorn? This should be entertaining to see how Ben Hermans tries to explain what happened to allow this bankruptcy to happen. I think that someone was asleep at the wheel of this ship and it ran aground. Of course, I think that the Hyperion ship has been without a proper rudder for years.
    WB_Coder = Wanna Be Coder
  • »15.02.15 - 12:29