Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Templario
    Quote:

Crumb escribió:
    Quote:

Templario wrote:
    Quote:

geit escribió:

Catalog files are not included, because they are handled internally by our team of translators.

The translators name responsible for your specific language should be mentioned in about requester and/or the catalog files of other applications or components..

Please don’t try to hack a catalog yourself using available tools. That’s a waste of time in the long run as it will break with any update.

The solution is wait sitting, or you the MorphOS is a closed community, if you need something like that and there isn't one catalog for my language, What can I do?

You know the three spanish translators and have our mobile phones and emails but why bother asking first uh?

Too later to asnwer me, more when I ask about the Trasnfer catalog and you shut up, until I started to make a personal translation for my use, and about Flow Studio if you don't want make the translation also you can asnwer me, do you have a private club to spanish translators where you make the translation when you want? because in MorphOS 3.12 and 3.13 the Transfer traslation is missing, Flow Studio it is more complex for the programming instructions, and Poseidon with all messages in english, etc.
  • »16.06.20 - 11:27