Waiting the SuperBundle.
  • DDJ
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    DDJ
    I get my PegasosII G4 in April 8 2004, can i get this SuperBundle too, or this is just to early buyers ?
    Peg2 G4 1Ghz rev. 1.2 - CPU rev 1.2 - Built on 20050808
    OF-version 1.2 (20050808153840)
    Radeon 9250 (9200Pro) 256MB/128bits AGP - OEM PCVIEW (ProLink)
    RAM 1GB - 2x512MB DDR333 CL2 - Kingston HyperX
    40GB ATA100 - Brand ?
  • »26.04.04 - 21:36
  • MorphOS Developer
    March
    I've also tried it serveral times without luck. It looks like my dealer - Pegasos Poland (eFunzine) didn't send pegasos serials to registration point. I've asked them that should I do to register SB, but they said that there are problems with registering SB and they can't help me...

What should I do???
    Marek Szyprowski ...... happy MorphOS, AmigaOS and Debian/Linux user ........
  • »26.04.04 - 23:39
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    AyoS
    DDJ,

Did you buy your PegII direct from Genesi?
    I believe the offer is still open, I registered on Genesi's
    site back in february to get the superbundle mailed to me.
    I don't have broadband, and was not willing to download the files
    myself. Later I contacted Ultra-spec, they said I was on the
    list and sent me a copy which I received friday april 23.

If You have tried the bundle Beta login and your info is
    not on the list send an e-mail. It took me about a day before
    I got my confirmation.

Enjoy
  • »27.04.04 - 01:38
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Donar
    Send an EMail to whom?

Regards

Donar
  • »27.04.04 - 13:56
  • JBB
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Hi guys...

I'm still waiting for my PegII to arrive (can't wait actually!), but I was wondering...

How do you download / get the SuperBundle in Europe/UK these days?

The official site still seems to keep saying "temporarily unavailable", and when I try to register, it bounces back to the "Genesi has stopped selling directly to customer"...

What are you supposed to do?

It seems to be out of stock everywhere apart from UltraSpecs or a few ebay sellers, all in the USA. (I am in the UK)

Help!

Cheers,
    JBB
  • »08.06.04 - 18:32
  • Targhan
    Before building your PegasosII, write down the serial number. Remember the reseller the system was bought from. Then, Click Here.
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »08.06.04 - 22:38
    Profile Visit Website
  • Just looking around
    rt1k
    Hi Targhan,
    i have tried the "Bundle Beta" registration several times, also tried to send
    emails to sbadmin with no luck.
    I get my PegasosII G3 in april 2004 from Pegasos Italia.
    In the registration form of Bundle Beta i have entered the s/n that i have found in the
    proforma invoice. Is this the s/n required or i have to see the mobo ?
    Thanx and Bye.
    Rt1K
  • »11.06.04 - 08:56
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    For the first time since I gave up on the Amiga when the Pentium II was released, I didn't build my own machine, but bought my Peggy II pre-built. I've added on, but the serial number is on the bottom of the board and the dealer doesn't have the serial number. I bought it here in the states and mainly because the pre-built system was the only peggy available that I could find anywhere. I've tried emailing, registering with the dealers name saying 'pre-built' in the field for serial number. What do I have to do to get registered? Take her apart?

Thanks.

Harry
    Config: Pegasos II G4 1ghz, 1024mb memory,
    Radeon 9200,160gb hd total, Sound Blaster Live!
  • »11.06.04 - 09:58
  • Just looking around
    Hi,

And what about a second hand buying ? (A peg I which is bought some
    weeks ago) Can i register myself for the superbundle ?
  • »11.06.04 - 11:44
  • Targhan
    @rtlk

PM the system serial number to me, and I'll look in the database for you. Chances are that the reseller is listed somehow differently than expected.

(btw - sbadmin has been lost due to a hdd failure, I'll try to get that email back online soon.)

@HarryO43
    Pop the hood, and look on the back of the processor card. Also, tell anyone you know to have the reseller put the board serial number on their system invoice.

@PHARDER
    If the person you got the system from provided you a superbundle "key" then you are okay. If they didn't, but never registered for the SuperBundle (AND it's a serialized board) you should be able to register it.

Unserialized boards will not be accepted for the superbundle.

• »11.06.04 - 16:29
    Profile Visit Website
  • JBB
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Thanks Targhan,

Did what you said: registered my Peg serial number, received a login/password a few minutes later, which gave me full access to the web/ftp site: Downloaded everything!

Nice one, sorry for the others with serial number issues... I purchased mine directly at Pegasos.co.uk (Genesi UK I guess)

Best regards,
    JBB
    BRAND NEW PegII-G3600-Radeon7000-256MB-20GB
    (first boot 5 minutes ago!!!)
  • »12.06.04 - 00:06
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    DrZarkov
    I've bought my Pegasos at Vesalia, too, and I'm not able to register for the Superbundle, too. Maybe the name "Vesalia" is not correct for the registration? Does it want Vesalia Computer or is there just a mistake in the registration-engine? I don't know which clown made that engine, but there is not even a message if there was something wrong in the registration datas.
  • »12.06.04 - 07:03
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Hey doc, the engine On MorphZone was written by this (points at self) clown. The system from PegasosPPC is dead, because it was NEVER automatic. Having a few folks with problems is better than having a heap of registrations to go through from everyone. (BTW, the system runs via a combination of Rebol and ARexx on a Pegasos.)

If it's my system you're complaining about, it should be Vesalia. If that isn't working, and you get NO REPLY--there have been instances where a spam-blocker zapped the email. What's worse, I've seen spam blockers eat the APPROVED email! Also, when any field is left blank the registration is completely ignored.

If you will send me your registration information, I will look into the database manually to see if your Pegasos Serial Number is there. If not, then we'll have to look for why it isn't there.

@others missing superbundles: I have your PM's, but have been a bit busy today with another project(tm)(r)(c). I *WILL* get to you as soon as possible!!!

• »12.06.04 - 08:50
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Targhan,

Well, I sent the number on the back of the cpu card and haven't received anything yet. I was just wondering if the system is backed up with requests or what?

Regards,

Harry
    Config: Pegasos II G4 1ghz, 1024mb memory,
    Radeon 9200,160gb hd total, Sound Blaster Live!
  • »12.06.04 - 11:45
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Reg System seems to be red, in storage only mode.

FYI... I've not gotten an Email, or heard from the leader as to what's going on. Any info? Please.

Thanks
    -sfitz
    No more peg. :(
  • »16.06.04 - 16:00
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Nope guys, the system is just stuck for a bit. it'll be back soon.

• »16.06.04 - 16:34
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Okay, the system is back online.

If you haven't recieved an email from the system, please try again. If the system doesn't reply in a reasonable amount of time (say 30 minutes), send me a PM here with your email, name, and pegasos serial number. I will take care of you. I just had to make sure the database was repaired first.

• »16.06.04 - 23:22
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    Quote:

Hey doc, the engine On MorphZone was written by this (points at self) clown

For which we must be very grateful, Dave.

Quote:

the system runs via a combination of Rebol and ARexx on a Pegasos

Then we MUST keep this system going! See, it's very important for everyone to see that we are actually using our own system also as server. Also, the source code for this system might be very interesting and educating. Again, thank you very much for all your efforts, Dave. You deserve the best credit.
  • »17.06.04 - 08:02
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    DrZarkov
    Hello Targhan, sorry for the "clown", it wasn't meant personally. The registration might be "improvable", but finally it worked! I've just tried it again today (yesterday my PegII came back from Bplan), now I can start downloading:-)
  • »19.06.04 - 07:32
    Profile Visit Website