• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    MorphDelf
    My mind havent risen totally yet from my trip to PowerDev #2. With everything that happened the day I should go to Germany, I dont really understand how I really made the trip possible. Well, I got the flight "fhew"...

It all started with me waking up at right time. The Metro came at precise time. Everything seemed fine :) But on its way toward center, the subway suddendly dropped speed from 75 to 15km/h all the way down to center. It made several stops between stations aswell :( So I missed my bus to Torp.

So I told to myself,... this will never work. Hell, I give up now... But my other half said.. Let's try this. So finally the metro came to a train station, where I took the train from at 06.45. Much later than the bus which was going to go 06.21. Well, anyway. Sitting on the train knowing that my flight was going to fly away for me as it was scheduled for 08.45. Train arrived at Torp airport station at 08.28, then I had to take the shuttlebus to the airport. Then time reached 08.36. From that time, I managed to get thru passcontrol and onto a flight that was going. They called me several times thru the speakers which I heard when standing in passcontrol. Well, in the end they let me into the flight.

What I just want to say is that if Torp airport was slightly bigger, I would never manage to get myself over to PowerDev #2 in Germany :)

Other than this, PowerDev #2 was really nice! :) This shows that if you just believe in luck. Things can go well ;P and this time I had luck of my life for sure!!!

Regards,
    Michal
  • »16.05.08 - 02:00
    Profile Visit Website