• Targhan
    Firstly, Acill will be a tremendous help. (note: the button generator from the paypal site isn't that bad.) That in itself will help clear out some of my overhead with site-management.

Something that I've wanted to do for a longtime (and it may be put on the official MorphOS page rather than on MZ--but it needs to be somewhere) is a Version Tracker. Not anything fancy, not a "beta in development" tracker. A nice clean "this is the currently available and supported version" and a "current, unsupported, alternative version." This way, when the news announcements have filtered out everyone can still see if they are missing some version of Trance or what-so-have-you.

I vote for the tracker to be either shared or on a user-portal like morphzone, so that any interdependancies can be seen at a glance as well. (I.e., the new trance can list popular apps that require it, and the open-ambient stuff can be seen and compared as well.) Something of this nature would be very benefitial to everyone--including beta-testers who may have their system so overloaded with test versions that it is hard for them to lend a hand to Joe User.

Just my 2cents.

Oh yeah, I didn't know the search was broken. Aaaargh! There's something to go to the fix it list.
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »10.02.07 - 19:15
    Profile Visit Website