• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    @ MorphDelf

The efika is no general purpose desktop maschine. It is *not* intended to be a computer for your primary use.
    It will house specific solutions.
    Have you seen the projects at ppczone.org? Those will drive the sales. Many of them will or may include MorphOS.
    Only a low percentage of Efika customers will use it as general purpose computer. But even if you want to do that, it is still quite possible.
    I used MorphOS on my old Blizzard with 64 MB Ram and it was quite useable.
    Currently on my Peg there is 91.1 M in use (and I have apps on three screens running, there are several browser windows open, Yam is running, I listen to music, some commodities are working in background, etc.)

Efika is all about getting the most out of limited money, space and energy resources. The 128M are the optimum fit given this paradigma.

And be asured that Neko is fully aware of MorphOS's worth, just dig a bit in ppczone,org's comments. if you're an attentive reader you'll find his love declaration to MOS there.

edit: fixed some typos and wordings

[ Edited by Zylesea on 2006/11/28 1:39 ]
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »28.11.06 - 00:20
    Profile Visit Website