• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    DoctorMorbius_FP
    Yes! As anticipated by bigdan, "MorphOS: Le systeme d'exploitation foudroyant" is now available.

This is the French version of "MorphOS: The Lightning OS" - extended version. It is available on my homepage together with all the other translations:

English, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish, French.

Many thanks to Jean-Francois "Jeffrey" Richard for his hard work, and also to the proofreaders (batteman, bigdan, and JF's wife)!

"MorphOS: Le systeme d'exploitation foudroyant" will be available also on the Obligement website!

-----

The French translation is now the last translation completed by means of hard voluntary work, but actually it would have been the first if people had joined their forces! In fact another guy worked independently (and we were unaware of his work!) and finished at the same time his own French translation. I think that also the effort of Gilles "The Bucheron" Mathevet must be credited here. French speaking people can visit his uncountable webpages dedicated to the Amiga and the Pegasos. There you will also find his translation.

-----

On my homepage, instead, you will find an unissued article written by me and Guruman a few months ago for Amitopia. Unfortunately that number of the magazine was never published, so I decided to put the article online on my homepage just for historical reasons: it was a report from Pianeta Amiga 2006.

Please support Amitopia paper magazine and his creator Michal "MorphDelf" Bergseth!

[ Edited by DoctorMorbius_FP on 2007/1/16 17:11 ]