• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    DoctorMorbius_FP
    The Efika era begins! Just in time for the announcement of the renewed collaboration between Genesi and the MorphOS Development Team, a new extended version of MorphOS: The Lightning OS has been published on the Power Developer web site.

The original version published on OSNews has been completely revised, and many new sections (Developer tools, 3D graphics, Games, MorphOS exclusive software, F.A.Q.) almost double the size of the article. "MorphOS: The Lightning OS" tries to be the most up-to-date description of our beloved OS.

I would like to thank publicly Andrea Maniero, who wrote some of the new sections, Frank Mariak of the MorphOS Team, who carefully supervised the technical contents of the article, and Martin Heine, whose uncountable suggestions and criticisms allowed me to improve the article quality.

The biggest thanks go to the translators, whose voluntary efforts try to distribute the knowledge of MorphOS existence to the largest audience of people who do not understand the English language. Let translators work be more effective! Please spread the news in your countries. German and Russian translations of the extended article already exist, and Italian, Spanish and French translations will follow soon.

"MorphOS: The Lightning OS" extended version is available here, too: English, German, Russian, Italiano (traduzione incompleta).

Today a new season of collaboration between Genesi and the MorphOS Team starts! I hope the old wound is finally healed.

[ Edited by DoctorMorbius_FP on 2006/11/24 23:50 ]