• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bladerunner
    Magnetic:
    Well, come back if you finaly understood the concept of how Mol does its Videooutput
    (a hint, look into your emulated/virtualized Mac and tell us wich videocard is detected.
    If it is a radeon I stand corrected, but it is most likely "yonk" the wrapped mol gfx card.
    And you cant hardly call mmu accelerated framebuffer real accelerated 2D Hardware)

Oh and please dont play this stupid "mine is longer then yours game" because in the end you will
    loose anyway. I had a peg 1 until last year too, so I know about its weakness, I saw the Peg2 G3 in Action
    and know about it too.

But if you really are in that "I am more competent then you game" you probably shouldnt give advice on
    General Emulator stuff, belive me, I have a bit more knowledge on that topic, as for mame for example
    you are again wrong, as there *are* many games which *wont* run fluently on a G3!

But in the end it is probably all just a Point of view thing, personally I find it not acceptable to
    have frameskips while I watch a DVD, you say it is perfectly ok. Btw, while I agree that Divx plays fine in
    General, dont even bother playing divx whith a size of lets say 720x576 (Pal) as those will also most likely
    framedrop on a G3
  • »11.07.06 - 10:42