• Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    zephar123
    Quote:

Targhan wrote:
    Wow.. what a thread. Anyway, I personally enjoy the fact that there are differing opinions. To some DJBase may seem like a naysayer, but negative comments are just as needed as cheerleading. Cattle-prods hurt the cow, but can get the whole herd moving. Things are far from perfect, and reminders are needed. I'm as hopeful and optimistic as the next guy, so even *I* need to be grounded on occation.

At any rate, guys, let's not let this get personal, 'kay?

I Had to comment on this as it actualy involves me personally. ITs funny, but AW believes that negative post will drive buyers away so troll the truth kill the truth. In reality though its driving buyers away by doign this. For last 2 years ive been using my amiga 1200 ppc for most of my work. SLowly saving up for a new machine. Ive been for last two years closely following the a1 and the pegosis. once I got my money what made the decision to buy a peg2 was AW hiding the truth and trolling anyone who said anythign. HEck I got hammered for stating a simple fact and infact I was trying to find out some information for my final desicion well after that it was like WOW It made me feel that the a1 has alot of skeletons in there closet since there not even willing ot dscuss the bad. Here I never felt that to be the case and made me much more wanting to buy a peg2. 8-)
  • »01.08.05 - 03:59
    Profile Visit Website