• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    DJBase
    Quote:

Even if 3D support on Radeon would bring you better performance you can still get the functionality with a V3 now.
    I would better have new good 3D app (blender is coming) than a radeon driver bringing me twice the performance for apps that do not need it. At I really wonder if you really need the extra performance (for what application ?) or if you just want it for the sake of having it.
    The developer of blender does use a V3 and is happy with it.

Its not about the performance. Its because most people have Radeons in their Pegasos. They are cheap and easier to get (ever tried to get a new Voodoo these days?). But its good for the Blender developer that he has a V3.

Quote:

For TCP you can still get Genesis. If you are not confident that we will get a native PPC stack you can contribute to the eztcp bounty.

Yeah, buying an AmigaOS3.9 CD first to have it registered and even then Genesis doesnt give me the features I would need. Bounties are a nice try but I am not that rich that I can waste money for every thing that is missing.

Quote:

As for altivec, I am sure that the devs who really needs it now can ask for an 1.5 beta. The users have very limited use for it now.

Yes, the special elite group has AltiVec since...no idea...2 years? Yes, users would have limited use but read my previous post again to understand why...

Quote:

And I don't get what you want for ambient. Your point was that it was bad that beta stuff was not released yet but when I point that you can get it anytime you say it is buggy.

Did I say that it was bad that beta stuff was not released? If I see things that is used by special elite group since years it cant be much worse than the current public version. Ambient lacks features since I use it and still.

Quote:

At any rate I don't see anything constructive in your posts. The MorphOS developement and success is a collective effort. If you want to get more be constructive and do whatever you can to help.

And I can't see any really usefull argument from your site. I think I did a lot over the last 2 years for this platform that cost me time and money but thats not the point.
    Mac mini, PowerPC G4 1.5 GHz, ATI Radeon 9200 64 MB, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, MorphOS 3.18
    PowerBook, PowerPC G4 1.67 GHz, ATI Radeon 9700 128 MB, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB mSATA HDD, MorphOS 3.18
  • »31.07.05 - 11:37
    Profile Visit Website