• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    tokai
    Hi MorphOS folks,

I would like to say a big THANKS to the bplan guys in oberusel, here at this place.

Some of you know that some time ago my 2 PegasosII broke. There was a short circuit between the AGP slot and the gfx card on the first Peg. I thought just the cpu card died and exchanged it with the CPU card of my second Peg2 which killed that card for some reason.

Anyway, as you can imagine it was quite a supergau for me. I send the boards to bplan and got the first one back after just one week and had a working system again. The second needed a little bit longer (but there was no hurry anymore).

Took me a while until I found time to build up the second one after I got it back (had to wait for a new gfx card), but now this system is running stable since a week too. :-)

In the whole process there was no useless bureaucray involved, just fast and friendly service! Everything got repaired or replaced where necessary. Both thumbs up for this! As we even can see on bplans direct competition such professional behaviour is no matter of course anymore these days, so this deserves all my respect, also considering the fact that bplan is still a pretty small company.

tokai

[ Edited by tokai on 2005/5/24 17:33 ]
  • »24.05.05 - 17:30
    Profile Visit Website