• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    robjoh
    Quote:

minator wrote:

The MorphOS guys should do this themselves, form a company and sell 1.5, there'll be no problems with Ambient as David's argument is with BBRV not the MorphOS team.

Actuly I don't give a damn how it should work, just sell it! I mean personally I have a hard time convincing myself to buy a 1000 Euro machin runing Linux. Hey my old Pentium II 300 MHz is enough to do that work. But MorphOS well it seam nice, if it is ported to Mini Mac I might even buy a mini Mac instead of a Peg II. But I do not like the mini thing :-D

The important thing is SELL SELL and SELL. Use old version be free to play around with so that testing the OS is possible.

For those people thinking that all this is BBRV fault, you might ask yourself how many Pegasos bord has been sold? if less than 10000 you might ask yourself if it isn't time to change focus in the buisniss to save the company.

And for those who didn't understand I do NOT blame the MOS-team either I just think that they shall sell the OS instead of bundling it with a speciall hardware.
  • »14.01.05 - 19:37