• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Its seems bbrv has no interest any longer, and who can blame him? Whats it got him after that postin gon Morphos.net? Its done more harm then anyone can ever fully take in. We will never have the support we had before or at its peak again now. ITs a real shame and I hope MorphOS finds a way to live on.

The money thing is strange to me. If David is in fact owed any money then why doesnt he come in here and accept the offers many of us gave to start up a donation fund for the developers? The fact he didnt do that back even before the whole mess started leades me to beleve he just had a personal thing out for Gnesi and wanted to cause trouble, I just think it did more then he thought it would do and now he doesnt know what to do with the mess he made.

Once again I am totaly open to the idea of getting something started so we as users can pay him on a monthly donation basis for the work, its better then nothing at all. If he doesnt want help then all is basicly lost.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »14.01.05 - 13:03
    Profile Visit Website