hooligan
    @Keisangi

Did you notice you answered your own questions by yourself? :-)

But for the sake of clarity:
    Quote:

so maybe you just used amigan ppl and morphos project only to promote pegasos?

Naturally. And I haven't seen many people complaining about having MorphOS on Pegasos, or about Pegasos2 or about getting a free ODW to work with. You are saying all these are BAD things???

Quote:

morphos was used to help the pegasos to be shipped with a system. now that you got interest from some linux parties morphos is no more needed and you consider dropping it completly?

Times change, and if the separation will be true it surely won't be because of Genesi ONLY. Why don't you ask why on earth they kept along even this long supporting MorphOS as it definetely is no goldmine?

Quote:

so you agree you cheated everyone?

Mighty ability of drawing of selfconclusions you got there :-)

Quote:

morphos was just useful when you had a need for it, but right from the start you had no plan to support it in the future, you just used ppl's motivation as a tool ? terrible.

Again, was it wrong that they helped MorphOS and us users to be where we are today: Using Amiga-like system on a good and pretty modern hardware?

I'd have removed your post as trolling but as I don't have moderation rights on this section I decided just to correct you a bit. If you have questions, ask them.. don't asnswer them by yourself as that looks silly.

Genesi has done wrong in many areas and only god knows how many emails we have exchanged about those with BBRV. But there are also lots of good things aswell, DON'T FORGET these either.
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »13.01.05 - 04:30
    Profile Visit Website