• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    @ Senex

As I have written in some other posts, I am very thankful to everyone involved in making the Pegasos and MorphOS (and also the Pegasos Linux distros) to what it is today, including David, and I am very sorry you believed otherwise.

People seem to automaticly be "taking sides" when these kind of disputes is brought to be fought in public, which mean there will be one "good" side and one "evil" side (in those peoples eyes), which is not correct IMHO. You misunderstood me if you thought I was taking a side *against* any MorphOS developer, I certainly wasn't, I just wanted to balance up the situation a bit, making those people constantly throwing sh!t at bbrv think the whole situation through. While I of course am very grateful to David and everyone else that has been contributing with *pieces* of the puzzle (which I have said in other posts that you perhaps missed), I just wanted to remind people that there simply *wouldn't have been any puzzle at all* without BBRV. I also don't think it's all up to BBRV alone to solve this situation. If their resources would have been unlimited and "Ambient" would have been the only important thing in this world, then it would have been very simple. But I'm afraid it's not. Both sides will have to show a degree of flexibility, with a focus on the future of MorphOS. It takes two to tango, the premises are set, and won't be possible to dance outside of those bounds. It will take a real and pure willningness from *both* sides to settle and then move on in the future as well. But there are no real "sides" IMHO, it's only a very unfortunate situation.
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »23.11.04 - 08:36