• Just looking around
    Amigan
    Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:
    @ Amigan

Use whatever OS you like the best, Windows, BeOS, MacOS or OS4 or whatever, I don't care. Not the least!

About BBRV, we have everything to thank them for. Everyone (you too), for everything! Without them, there would not have been any Pegasos1 no Pegasos2, no MorphOS development up to v1.4. BBRV re-vitalized the whole market! Many Amiga dealers have stayed on this market thanks to the life-injection from the Pegasos and MorphOS, as well as users and developers. Developers even got sponsored in various ways, even by hardware completely for free. As a result, lots of new software has been developed and/or ported. A superbundle concept has been launched. Lots of projects has been started on a computer platform that most people considered stone dead ten years ago already. Genesi and the Pegasos with MorphOS visited many Amiga shows around the whole world, and even NON-Amiga shows, which has drawn some attention from outside the small Amiga market as well. Ann.lu and Amiga.org was sponsored for a long time, and that money, plus the fact that users continued to hang around because of the interesting Pegasos and MorphOS developments, has helped these sites to stay alive. This of course goes for morphos-news.de too. Morphzone.org as well as ppczone would not exist at all. BBRV paid for it all, and without them the entire Amiga land would have been pretty dead two-three years ago. This whole community, even those who later turned around 180 degrees to kick at them and throw shit, has so much to thank BBRV for.

Keep that in mind the next time you are about to open up that little cookie-hole in your face!

Good story, but you missed the point.

1 - I donĀ“t have to do thank them, BBRV promised me that MOS will be out for free for BPPCs, no comments.

2- You can say the story that you want, how good people they are (in your opinion, in the mine they simple divided the amiga market for his business) but they MUST TO PAY the programmers for their work, not more stories please.

3- They business are now linux not MOS, get the point.

4- I don think that without them the amiga land would have dead two years ago. They simply get some people to his camp selling pegasos (not bad product) as the "NEW AMIGA", and then create a new community no more.

5- For me BBRV and Amiga Inc are the same thing, I only hope in Hyperion, Eyetch and MOS programmers.
  • »22.11.04 - 12:35