• Just looking around
    Amigan
    Quote:

takemehomegrandma wrote:
    Quote:

Amigan wrote:

What is "not some OS4.0 thing"? Do you means that OS4 is "BAD" and MorphOS is "GOOD". Maybe for you, but that statement is a thing and the reality is another thing.

MorphOS and Hyperions OS are both quite interesting projects IMHO. In my personal opinion, MorphOS are miles ahead on many "core" things, while lagging behind on some components at the Application Level, like TCP/IP and a few utilities that Hyperion ships. If you browse the history of this site you will find that no-one is dissing neither Hyperion nor their OS. The people at this site has simply chosen MorphOS over OS4! Personally I have choosen both, but obviously most of us feel that MorphOS is better. May it be because of its design, it's speed, it's functionality, it's completeness, I don't know. However, that doesn't make OS4 bad, but it simply is not MorphOS, and I guess that "azalin" above (as well as many other people at this site, including myself) is more or less uninterested in OS4 ...

You say "not some OS4.0 thing" and now say "MorphOS and Hyperions OS are both quite interesting projects" and "Personally I have choosen both"????? I respect you opinion but I think if you see the OS4 development time, his advances and the more and more programs that are out there, the and you "analize" maybe the opinion can be differnt. I hope that MOS development continue, but with somebody like bbrv I think that the future looks black for MOS :(.
  • »22.11.04 - 11:04