• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    SixK
    Which Guarantees have you offered to David he will see his money back a Day ?

We all know and will never forget what happened to people who were working at The Travel Security Agency, Pretory France (or thendic I don't remember)...
    I doubt you are clean in this history as I could see it in a TV report. (You don't have to justify here)

Facts are you suffer from a problem of confidence. Even if you are in your rights.

Please don't tell People works without us asking anything, it seem's you had implicit agreement with those people. Even if no one have signed any contracts. In france working without a contract is possible, in this case, you are considered as an undetermined time worker. Works that as been made by David on is own or not have arranged you.
    In regards of this work, it's normal to reward him.

If you don't have money to pay people for the moment, Offer juridically acceptable Garantees to them and I think all your problems will fly away.

I personnaly never had any confidence in you and won't have before long time (this doesn't mean I don't have a certain respect for you), prove me I'm wrong this time

SixK
  • »17.11.04 - 15:55
    Profile Visit Website