• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    bbrv
    Whoa!, it is VERTIGO !!! Hold on! Hear that? (U2) See that? (music video) If not, do it. You are watching history. You are watching the evolution of the iPod. It was now photos on your iPod this past week. Now, you have Apple (Jobs) + U2 (Bono) = you'll be seeing that video on your iPod and many others soon enough. Note, the extension of the advertisement into the video. ;-)

Oh, and the iPod will be a video phone too and use the mobile internet as a backend (international video calling all for an iPod and a broadband wireless connection! Get the LINGO? ). Hiphop was about baggy pants, chains and baseball hats worn sideways (and how much money the music industry could pump out of the self-absorbed "talent"). Music is a cultural motivator and this is about iPod sales and music (read: DIGITAL) distribution. Get it?! My entertainment where I want and when I want and hey, HOLA (!), how are you - you are looking good! "All of this, all of this, all of this can be yours....give me something I can feel!"

We have that feeling of spinning round and being unable to balance, caused by looking down from a height. Way up here! HOLA! If we don't look down, can any one see what we are seeing?

Apple has the iPod. They have a G4 based laptop THAT IS STILL SELLING IN VOLUME but headed to phase out (is it?) and a G5 that is DOA for the mobility market. Whoops! 64-bit isn't here soon enough! Too much "POWER" and too much HEAT. (Hello, hello, it is NOT just the server!)

There is a future for MorphOS!

Can you hear the music?!

"...all of this can be yours, all of this can be yours, all of this can be yours, just give me what I want...."

Dizzy yet?! We will post some important news soon. :-o

HOLA!

R&B :-)
  • »30.10.04 - 14:20
    Profile Visit Website